Generally, for violating the traffic rules, anyone will be given a ticket to whether they accidentally or not. And they need to pay the fines at the court. It would help if you stood in long queues for paying the fines in court, and many people don’t like it. And, there’s good news for such people, and that is NJMCDirect. Instead of paying the fines at court, you can pay them online through NJMCDirect. It is an online portal that will provide you NJ Ticket Prefix Code to free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. Check the further information in the below section.
Paying the ticket fines is now easy with NJMCDirect. It allows you to use a Prefix Code to pay your ticket fines online through its portal. For paying the fines online at NJMCDirect, you need to visit its official website, i.e., www.NJMCDirect.com. You will require only a few minutes to pay the ticket fines online through this site. Using this, you can not only save your time but also can avoid standing in long queues. This portal can be accessed easily from anywhere around the world. Below, we have provided a detailed procedure to pay the ticket fines online at NJMCDirect. Check it in the below section.
NJMCDirect – Pay Tickets Online
NJMCDirect Pay – Needs
To pay the ticket fine online at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require few things. Below we have listed them, and you must make sure that these things are with you before using the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
- A PC or a Laptop, or a Smartphone with Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing that is mandatory for payment because it is used as proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is necessary because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number and the type of traffic violation you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required, and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- A credit card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use a debit card to make an online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
NJMCDirect – Payment Process
The NJMCDirect Payment process is simple and easy. Just follow the steps which we have mentioned below:
- Open the Browser.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- You will find an option that says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order.’
- Click on that to start the payment process.
- Enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number, and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, you need to choose between two options, i.e., View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option will only show the ticket, and the second option will start the payment process. Choose the one appropriate for you.
- And finally, you need to pay the ticket fine using a Credit card or Debit Card.
Note: If you face any issues while payment, you should contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
Since the payment is online, most people opt for this because it’s easy compared to manual payment. But before that, you must be aware of the website’s hours of operation. NJMCDirect Portal is not available 24/7. That is, it provides the services only at particular times. Below we have provided the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation.
- From Monday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday – 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45 PM
Follow this schedule to pay your fines on time. And, make sure that you are paying your fines before the due date to avoid the extra charge.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What to do in case I lost my traffic ticket?
You must report in case you lose your traffic ticket. You can contact the local police department, the parking authority in your area, or the NJMC.
What do if I disagree with the information on my traffic ticket?
You can contact the NJMC customer services on the number mentioned above if you have any queries regarding the traffic ticket details. You can also visit the New Jersey Court and clear out your issues.
What is the fee for paying the traffic ticket through an online portal?
You will be charged 3% of your total amount, and this charge is the service fee.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details
Below are the contact details to connect with the customer service team of NJMCDirect. Call them or choose any other way suitable for you. They will give answers to all your questions.
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
Connect with NJMCDirect at:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/njcourts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/njcourtsgov
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/njcourts/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/njcourts/
That’s all about the NJMCDirect. You can also check your transaction details at NJMCDirect but only within 90 days. We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know through your comments.