Generally, for violating the traffic rules anyone will be given a ticket whether they do it accidentally or not. And they need to pay the fines at the court. For paying the fines in court, you need to stand in long queues and many people don’t like it. And, there’s good news for such people and that is NJMCDirect. Instead of paying the fines at court, you can pay them online through NJMCDirect. It is an online portal that will provide you NJ Ticket Prefix Code with which you can free yourself from any NJ Ticket Fines. Check the further information in the below section.
Paying the ticket fines is now easy with NJMCDirect. It allows you to use a Prefix Code with which you can pay your ticket fines online through its portal. For paying the fines online at NJMCDirect, you need to visit its official website i.e. www.NJMCDirect.com. You will require only a few minutes of time to pay the ticket fines online through this site. Using this, you can not only save your time but also can avoid standing in long queues. This portal can be accessed easily from anywhere around the world. Below, we have provided a detailed procedure to pay the ticket fines online at NJMCDirect. Check it in the below section.
NJMCDirect – Pay Tickets Online
NJMCDirect Pay – Needs
In order to pay the ticket fine online at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you will require few things. Below we have listed them and you must make sure that these things are with you before using the NJ Ticket Prefix Code from NJMCDirect Pay Ticket Service.
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with Internet access.
- Traffic Ticket is the essential thing that is mandatory for payment because it is used as proof. And, the most important thing is it must be legal and valid. It is given by the officers whenever you violate the traffic rules. This ticket is important because it consists of the Court ID and Ticket Number along with the type of traffic violation that you have attempted.
- License Plate Number is also required and it can be easily found on your driving license. You can find your License Plate Number under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card is necessary because the payment is online. You can also use the debit card to make the online payment. You can use MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
NJMCDirect – Payment Process
The NJMCDirect Payment process is simple and easy. Just follow the steps which we have mentioned below:
- Open the Browser.
- Visit the official website of NJMCDirect or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link you will be redirected to the homepage of NJMCDirect.
- There you will find an option which says ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Click on that in order to start the payment process.
- Enter the Court ID, Ticket Prefix Code, Ticket Number and License Plate Number in the required fields.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, you need to choose between two options i.e. View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment.
- The first option will only show the ticket and the second option will start the payment process. Choose the one appropriate for you.
- And finally, you need to pay the ticket fine using the Credit card or Debit Card.
Note: If you face any issues while payment, you should contact the NJMCDirect Customer Service Team.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
Since the payment is online, most people opt for this because it’s easy when compared with manual payment. But before that, you must be aware of the website’s hours of operation. NJMCDirect Portal is not available 24/7. That is, it provides the services only at particular times. Below we have provided the NJMCDirect Hours of Operation.
- From Monday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 11.45 PM
- On Friday – 7.30 AM to 10.45 PM
- On Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45 PM
- On Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45 PM
Follow this time schedule to pay your fines on time. And, make sure that you are paying your fines before the due date in order to avoid the extra charge.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details
Below are the contact details to connect with the customer service team of NJMCDirect. Call them or choose any other way suitable for you. They will give answers to all your questions.
- Phone Number-973 284 4945
- Fax-973 284 4914
- Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chesnutt Street
- NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
That’s all about the NJMCDirect. You can also check your transaction details at NJMCDirect but only within a period of 90 days. We hope that this information was helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Plead not guilty for raised ticket in New Jersey
Every activity in this world is tied with specific rules and regulations. So somebody violates the laws they are supposed to pay the charge for the violation. But sometimes get stuck for the costs for what they haven’t committed any law violation. For that type of terms, New Jersey has launched a system called “Plead, not guilty.” In this, you can raise a ticket against the New Jersey Municipal for that unwanted ticket raised for the rule violation.
What you understand from “Plea Not Guilty”?
When registering a plea with the Court on a traffic citation, you’ve got three choices to make; guilty, acquitted, or no contest. The Judge only wants to listen to one among them. You can only go with “plea not guilty” if you are real, and the municipal has made a mistake while raising a ticket. If you build a case against metropolitan of New Jersey when you are wrong, then you are going to pay a considerable fine.
You can register a plea of “Not Guilty,” Therefore, the Judge will set the matter for an attempt. Once you say the words “not guilty,” there’s no more explaining what happened or trying to bargain with the Judge. The Judge sets an attempted date and moves on to the subsequent case.
You can enter a “Guilty” plea. If you are doing this, you believe what you’ve got been charged with and making a raised ticket that you did what was committed to the citation. Then Judge will accept your guilty plea and access a fine related to the charge. This is often a time to invite no traffic school or an amendment to a non-moving violation. The Judge may even entertain a brief explanation of the offense. So you’ll say something like “Guilty with an explanation” and await the Judge to offer you permission to provide that explanation. He will then order the acceptable fine.
Options To Plead not Guilty
Well, there are some of the options or ways which help you to win against the New Jersey Municipal. We need to follow some steps or possibilities for raising the voice against the ticket.
Meet the prosecutor
The court clerk always offers the driver to “meet the prosecutor, to point to a resolution and will try you avoid getting a trial for Careless Driving. ” Below, some of the points are mentioned, which will help you make the right decision.
- It is against the law for a clerk at Court to offer legal advice to drivers.
- Clerks are not qualified to offer driver advice, and they don’t need any legal training.
- The clerk is acting within the interest of the Court, not the driving force.
- The prosecutors will not obligate to inform you if there’s an error on the ticket.
- The driver loses any chance to possess the ticket dismissed.
- The policeman doesn’t need to appear for trial, and also the prosecutor doesn’t need to prove the charge in Court.
Setting a trial date
With a ticket, you always want to plead acquitted and set a date for trial. Setting an attempted time to fight your ticket is usually the most straightforward option for a careless driving ticket because
- Prosecutor has got to prove the charge against you.
- While expecting an attempted date, the ticket doesn’t go onto your insurance, and demerit points are kept off of your record.
- If the officer or witnesses fail to seem, the fees are usually dropped.
- A trial option gives you the most straightforward choice to win the case entirely.
- Many legal issues may occur that end in a win for your case.
This article is only to inform you about the plea process against the New Jersey municipal. Never try to fight a case against the New Jersey court if you are wrong and violated traffic rules. It might cost you a considerable amount to pay as a fine for a wrong ticket against the Court.
NJSurcharge – New Jersey Surcharge
Today’s world is full of new techniques and experiments. In the criteria of automobiles, our present era has reached an extreme success. We can make an advanced level of cars. Everybody likes running vehicles on the road. But it is not so easy what we look. The government of every country has implemented specific rules and regulations to run the cars on the way. Similarly, New Jersey has also implemented the Surcharge rule for drivers. So in this article, we will learn something about New Jersey Surcharge and its simple ways to pay.
New Jersey Surcharge
A surcharge is a fine that’s assessed by the New Jersey Surcharge Violation System (NJSVS) on an annual basis to drivers who have excessive points for traffic violations or are convicted, in court, of specific offenses like driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while suspended. Surcharges are added to any court fines and penalties. Laws requiring surcharge assessments, and penalties for non-payment, go back to 1983.
Ways To Pay New Jersey Surcharge
Well, you can pay this bill quickly offline and online too. You will receive a billing notice, and it’ll include a payment envelope. Payment by check or postal order is suitable. If you are doing not have the payment envelope, please use the address given on the official website for your nearby location. Never send surcharge payments to the MVC as they’re going to be returned. If you got to pay an MVC driver’s license restoration fee, visit the restoration fee payment link. There are many online ways of spending your Surcharge penalty like
- You can pay with debit/credit card or e-check visiting on its official website (www.njsurcharge.com).
- Pay with debit/credit card by calling its office at toll-free (844) 424-6829.
- You can pay with cash by visiting a Western Union location in New Jersey or nationwide. Send a cheque or postal order, payable to NJSVS, to NJSVS P.O. Box 1502 Moorestown, NJ 08057-9704 Surcharge payment plans are available as detailed on your bill.
- Also, you can call (844) 424-6829 for more information. You’ll also use this number to access individual account and payment information automatically, obtain surcharge program information, and make Mastercard or check payments 24 hours each day, seven days every week.
Why is the driver being surcharged?
Your driving record is reviewed whenever points or other serious offenses are added to your career. If you commit six rules violation within three years from your last posted abuse, you’ll receive a $150 Surcharge plus $25 for every rule violation over six.
A surcharge supported accumulated points may result in you being surcharged annually for three years. Further violations which will end in an annual tax for three years: $100 for the unlicensed driver or driver with an expired license will charge $300, $250 for a suspended license, $100 for failure to insure a moped, $250 for driving an uninsured vehicle, $1,000 for first and second DUI, $1,500 for 3rd DUI (if it occurs within three years of last offense), $1,000 for refusing to require the test to live blood alcohol concentration.
Penalties for not paying the Surcharge before the due date
If you ignore the notices requesting payment and don’t pay your surcharges, your driver’s license will be suspended. If you receive a Suspension Order, don’t still drive. You are operating a vehicle while suspended may be a severe automobile violation requiring additional fines and surcharges.
If, after receiving a Suspension Order, you are doing not make surcharge payments, a Certificate of Debt is filed with the court for the property owned. Also referred to as a “judgment,” the certificate allows the state to gather unpaid surcharges without your consent. Judgments prevent the transfer or sale of private property and should also cause wage garnishment. Judgments include collection costs, and a rate of interest is applied to the unpaid balance. Surcharge debtors also are reported to the leading credit bureaus. So always be punctual in paying the Surcharge before the due date. Paying Surcharge before a due date helps you maintain your record clear.
In this article, we have tried to provide you all the information related to New Jersey Surcharge. So try never miss to pay the Surcharge bill before the due date because it will charge you a penalty or a legal case also.
Renew expired or suspended New Jersey license
The inquiry received by the lawyers in New Jersey driver’s license restoration, particularly the way to restore a suspended New Jersey driver’s license. Within the majority of those situations, our traffic attorneys are chatting with a private who not resides in N.J., but their N.J. driver’s license suspension has trapped them in their home state. Some of the licenses are denied or prevented from getting a permit, their consent is being suspended, or renewal of their license is refused in their home state.
We also receive calls from residents of the latest Jersey, had a license suspension for any number of reasons, and are seeking to clear up the suspension(s) and restore their license. Reinstating a replacement Jersey driver’s license is often a sophisticated endeavor. Each lawyer at our office is experienced in handling the Division of automobiles, municipal courts, and other agencies and entities that can affect an individual’s ability to take care of a legitimate automobile license.
A knowledgeable attorney is out there to talk to you immediately, and initial consultations with the members of our firm are always free of charge. So never hesitate to contact N.J. office so that your N.J. driving privileges could also be restored. The following information is meant to supply assistance in understanding the law and procedures to vacate N.J. driver’s license suspensions and restore a license.
When to renew N.J. driving license
Typically, New Jersey license it valid or four years. You don’t need to renew it before four years. Only you need to restore it if your license gets suspended. Read below some of the points to know about replace terms.
- Valid Driver license: If you have a valid N.J. driver’s license, only you must renew it before the permit expires date. If your license expires in the next month, you will need to replace it in person at the MVC. There is no specific period for expired permits once the permit expires and not more valid in the future.
- Suspended Driver License: If you didn’t renew a suspended driver’s license in New Jersey, you must have to pay a $100 fee. If you didn’t pay, you have to submit your suspended N.J. driver license by visiting your local NJ MVC agency, or you can mail to the official Nj website or office.
- Lost, stolen, or damaged license: If your N.J. driver’s license is lost, damaged, stolen, and it has come for renewal date, then you can easily renew it. Also, you can request a new driver’s license replacement. So never try to drive a vehicle without a license.
How to renew N.J. driver license
There are two ways to renewing or restoring your license.
- By person
- By mail
- You can pay your fee online by visiting the NJMVC official website NJMVC official website page.
To renew your driving license, you can visit the office mail address. But to renew, there are some documentation processes. So go through the full article to know about the process.
- 1 Primary Document: One of your’s primary documents is essential to renew or restore your license. It can be your’s birth certificate, driving license, or U.S. passport.
- 1 Secondary Document: One secondary document id essential for renewal or restoration of your N.J. license. It can be your’s Military Id, Marriage Certificate, or College Id.
- Address Proof: One of your permanent address verification can be like bills, bank statements, and school transcripts.
- Social Security Number( SSN )
- Payment: You should have the payment fees for renewal or restoration.
By Mail Renewal
NJ allows you to renew your license, just sending a mail. So to restore you ca mail, go through the below instruction.
- Complete the application by filling the mandatory fields.
- The second and last step to complete the process is to process the payment through money order or cheque placement.
Other processes will be mentioned in the renewal package, which you will receive from NJ MVC.
Here in this article, we have tried our best to instruct you to restore or renew the New Jersey driving license. All the steps are clear, and you can quickly contact to MVC office for other instances.